Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Madness: Stealing Sunday


I have way too much going on in my brain today to write down something that might resemble a coherent post. So, like any self-respecting blogger, I shall hide behind a meme ;)

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? In the next room. In his crib. Sleeping. Ahhhh....

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Several.

3. Last person you were in a car with? People: Grant and Miles. Longest car ride of our lives. I don't want to talk about it...

4. Any plans for tomorrow? I have this thing called a JOB and I'm going to do it. Oh, and bookclub (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. With Bloody Mary's. Have I mentioned how much I love my bookclub?)

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? If there is a toddler whining for me to get out, then 1 minute. If no toddlers are whining, approx. 37 minutes.

6. Best friend or close friends? Yes.

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Yes.

8. Did you kiss anyone Friday? Yes.

9. Ever thrown up in public? No. But I've heard it's a great time.

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? I'm wondering where the hell the remote is because I'm watching Home Alone and it might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

11. Who was the last person you talked to? Grant.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Math.

13. Have you seen anyone this week that you don't get along with? No, but the week is still young.

14. What is your favorite color top to wear? Black. Goes well with my nice rack.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Nope.

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? One of Miles' toys cars.

17. Where would you like to be right now? I'm livin' in the now, so...right here.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? No thanks.

19. How many dogs do you have? Zero. But I have a lovely neighbor dog that I would like to sell if anyone's interested...

20. Is anything bugging you right now? I plead the Fifth.

21. Is life going right for you now? Yes and no. And yes. And no. So yes. And no.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Yes.

23. What made you laugh today? Miles. About a million times.

24. What was the last movie you watched? HOME ALONE (*banging my head against the wall*)

25. Whats the last conversation you had about? Ugh. You don't want to know.

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? IN BED. Miles slept in. And so did we!

27. Do you like your hair long or short? Oooo, tough one. How about medium length?

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? Not really, I'm enjoying my alone time.

29. Do you like the rain? Not unless we need it.

30. Did you have a valentine this year? Two of them!

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? What kind of inane question is that? Of course!!!

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? Ummm, hell to the YES.

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? No regrets.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? Dumbest question I have ever heard.

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? Wow, this meme got worse as it went along. Sorry about that. Forever is a looooong time, but that's the goal. Forever.

3 comments:

  1. How many times have I mentioned that you crack me up? And now c'mon, Home Alone is a CLASSIC! We actually watched most of that, stumbling upon it on television just by chance, at Christmas this past year. I have to admit, we watched the whole thing and we all got quite the kick out of it. Perhaps it's only enjoyable during the holiday season with family and some emotional bonding going on or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! You made me laugh with the whole "Home Alone" thing... black looks good with your nice rack... and how you've heard throwing up in public is a good time. Very witty you are!!!

    Have a great Monday... hopefully it will make up for some of the issues Sunday might have brought your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question:

    March is almost over. Will you keep blogging everyday? I have to say, you have most certainly found your groove! And please keep it up, or I will be sad :-(

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. And I ♥ YOU! Thanks!