I have been given the Beautiful Blogger Award by the very sweet Kelli. She is mama to the always adorable Aiden, and her blog is certainly beautiful. Therefore I am honored to have been chosen by her for this award. I wish I could make a Sandra Bullock-like acceptance speech but I'm just not that articulate and luminous. So instead I will just say THANK YOU Kelli, and pass it along!
First, I believe I am supposed to say 7 things about me. I am going to try and come up with some obscure facts that my friends might not even know about me. Maybe.
1. I've had something like 15 different job titles in the 10 years since I have graduated from college. I didn't say 15 different jobs, I said 15 different job titles. I tend to morph into other things once I get into a job, and my title inevitably changes. Am I proud that that? Not particularly. But VistaPrint has made a fortune from me in business cards.
2. I hate horror movies. Like, HATE them. I will even turn the channel if there is a commercial for one on. They are a waste of time.
3. I was originally going to be a psychology major but then failed Stats for Psych miserably so that was the end of that. There were no statistics requirements for a B.A. in writing, so I decided that sounded like a good choice.
4. Did I mention I am bad at math? That's why I married an accountant.
5. I have never been in a car accident and I have never received a speeding ticket. True story. But now that I have written this I will certainly do both. Today, probably.
6. I have been to Bourbon Street in New Orleans and I received beads while I was there. That's all I'm going to say about that.
7. I love my friends, family and life so fiercely that sometimes it scares me. But life is all about passion, right?
Passing on awards is a hard thing to do for so many reasons, but I am going to do my best. So many of you that I would have chosen have already gotten this award, and for good reason!!
I have decided to give this award to a bunch of blogs who make me smile every day with their beautiful pictures. I love me some good photography. And as a bonus these wonderful picture-takers just happen to be awesome mamas, too!
Bliss Photography (other blog at Little Baby Bliss)
Olive Avenue Photography (other blog at Our Golden Girl)
Songbird Photography (other blog at Stoll My Heart)
3 Continent Family
Love is Spoken Here