- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
So, here's my list!
2. My cousin-in-law posted something very flattering about me and my blog on Facebook yesterday, and it has puffed me up so much that I am now asking everyone to please address me as Her Royal Highness. And add in comments from her sister, another awesome cousin-in-law, and you have me at a full-on blush. I don't deserve a word of it, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful. So grateful.
3. I have found a blog (courtesy of Girl Next Door) that makes me happy. It's called Mommy Wants Vodka. I can relate. Aunt Becky (the author) is someone who hits the nail on the head every.single.time. She uses words like "cooter" and it makes me laugh so hard I nearly pee. Check it out. You will NOT be disappointed.
4. I have actually enjoyed March Madness, thus far. I have yet to go mad. So, that feels good.
5. Despite being in the throws of the TERRIBLE TWOs (did I mention the vodka???), my incredibly clever and handsome son makes me feel good...every week.
Hope your Friday feels as good as mine!!!