Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


I am a Monday Minute virgin no more! Here goes nothin'. Thanks, Ian


1 - What drugs have you done in your life?

Honestly? Zero. Oh, except for that one time... :-)


2 - A/S/L?

If I hadn't already read other people's Monday Minutes I would have no clue what that meant.

Age: 32

Sex: Yes please! (sorry, LAME Austin Powers joke)

Location: Minnesota


3 - Do you pick your nose?

Can anyone honestly answer this question no? I doubt it. I mean, I don't pick my nose like it's my job or anything ... but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, ya know?


4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon

Scooby-Doo! Still a classic


5 - List the URL of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done

OMG, really? That is not for me to judge, I don't think. But if I had to choose I think I would go with my first two posts on All of the Above which, collectively, I call my "Blog Theology":

I'm a Mother, Not a Martyr

All of the Above...And Then Some



6 comments:

  1. Everyone does pick their nose... if they say they don't they are lying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick my nose like it's my job. Got a problem with that? LOL, kidding.


    a/s/l-- you must not have been stalked by creepy men on the internet when instant messenger first came out. consider yourself lucky!

    and I liked a pup named scooby doo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...so it's not American Sign Language ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you getting all de-virginized...lol

    I pick my nose...aint no shame in it!

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love Scooby Doo and so do my girls! Cartoon Network even did a show called A Pup Named Scooby Doo about when they were little kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scooby Doo brings back such awesome memmories! I love the one with Mama Cass!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. And I ♥ YOU! Thanks!