I got this award from Kerri at Kerri's Klutter. Thank you, my dear! Go and check out her blog. She is having a fun Blogiversary party over there!!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things That Make Me Happy1. The obvious: Hy hubby and my baby ;)
2. Rearranging furniture in my house.
7. I lied about the last two, sorry.
8. Reading a really good book.
9. Seeing a really good movie.
And now I bestow the award on to these fabulous peeps:
Jenn @ Yellow Tulips: Because she so sweetly posted on her blog (twice) asking for people to vote for my picture in the photo contest. That just made my week.
B @ Not a Sparrow Falls: Because she is going through a journey in her life right now that could use a little bit of happy.
Melissa @ My Life and How It's Going: Because she is one of my top commenters (see the widget on the side bar??) and her blog always makes me happy.
Marianne @ Diary of a Fickle White Woman: Because she is one cool chic. Our conversations via comments are always entertaining. And she can't get a date because gay men won't do it with her. :-) (love ya, girl!)
I also choose Marianne because she gave me an award that I have yet to accept...until now! (See? You don't have to harass me about it anymore! hee hee!)
Am I preppy? I don't know. Do I have style? I don't know. If I got a Sloppy Mafia Award that might be more fitting... *sigh*
1. Who is your style icon?
2. What is your favorite socialite book?
3. What is your favorite party theme?
4. What is your go-to Halloween costume?
5. What is the extravagance you just can't live without?
6. Who is the living person you admire?
7. What is my greatest fear?
8. What's the trait you dislike about yourself?
9. Which talent would you most like to have?
10. What is my greatest achievement?
11. Who are the 10 people I'd like to tag with the Preppy Mafia award?
All of you PREPPY people!