Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's My LOL Day!

I often wonder if my humor translates on my blog. And I don't really have to wonder long because I think the answer is usually a big NO. Take yesterday's post for example. That was supposed to have been tongue-in-cheek. I thought that was rather tame compared to how shitty I was really feeling yesterday. I *could" have written a really depressing post but decided to go the humor route instead. As I often say, if I didn't laugh I would cry. Does that translate at all??

*crickets chirping*

And moving on...

If you can believe it I am actually the featured guest post today over at Laugh Out Loud. Go over and check it out!






5 comments:

  1. I think you are funny! I didn't think you were really drowning yourself in alcohol (although you could have been).

    Talk with you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was hilarious, but when I read every body else's comments and they were serious, I didn't want to be the lone ranger who was all like "BOTTOMS UP!" because I know I'll be writing similar poems when my time comes.

    I don't think my humor translates well to my blog a lot of times either. Which is fine, because when I go back and read it, I know how it was supposed to read, and that's all I care about, at the end of the day.

    Off to check out your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm told that dry sarcasm doesn't translate well in print. I think most of the world is just slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always translate well to me. Especially the drinking. WHen we finally meet I am giving you a flask.

    Did my humor translate?!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. And I ♥ YOU! Thanks!