Friday, July 9, 2010

Feel Good Friday: Do Good Day Preview!

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than cute kids clothes and doing something good for others.

So when I got an email several weeks ago from my "sister" Erika (if that is her real name..hahaha) over at The Girl Next Door Grows Up, I couldn't believe my eyes!

77kids by American Eagle has teamed up with The Motherhood to put together an amazing group of 77 mom bloggers from around the country to help them DO GOOD in their communities. (They are calling it "Do Good Day") AND as an added bonus we also get to help them launch their brand new stores. What could be more perfect?? AWESOME!

I am priviledged to be working with a group of 6 other Minnesota Mom Bloggers. We have been emailing and planning like the crazy women that we are, and are happy to announce that we will be DOING GOOD at the Science Museum of Minnesota from 10 am - 1 pm on July 14th! If you are in the area please stop on by to say hi!!!



We will also be helping 77kids open their brand-new store at the Mall of America on July 31st!

You will be hearing so much more about this project, and the other mom bloggers in the next few weeks so stay tuned...

Check out Erika's post for a few more details and links!

Know what else makes me FEEL GOOD today?
100 Followers! THANK YOU, everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 Followers! You rock!

    And I read Erika's blog earlier. This thing sounds pretty darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Your was so much more succinct than mine. I must have edited mine 1000 times since it wasn't just about my odd ramblings :-)

    I can not wait to meet you!! I just hope I don't forget that we are supposed to be doing good instead of laughing our heads off. So do you think the Science Museum will allow video?

    OH what a riot this will be. I have mapped out a list of nearby bars. Tyler can watch Miles.

    i am KIDDING!

    I just think that we have so many of the same friends - they will get a kick out of us meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I was so jealous when I heard about this and there wasn't one any where near me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Anne! I'm so excited to meet you next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like so much fun and laughs. I've been following you on my blogroll. I just clicked as a follower but I don't read your blog that way. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I'll be with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds amazing and fun! I may need to move to Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting & following you back! You have such a cute little boy! Such a sweet face! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ Comments. And I ♥ YOU! Thanks!